Standard tournament rules are apply
- Server: Singapore
- Radiant: Upper team in the bracket
- First Pick: Random
- Spectator: Enable
- Version: Tournament
- Mode: Captain Mode
To Do List for each team captain
- Fill in the CheckIn form
- Wait for bracket release around 1430 SGT
- Add your opponent team captain after bracket released. Steam Link will be released after check in.
- Create Lobby and tell your opponent the password
- Game on!
- Winner report the result via Result Form
- Any issue or problem please use this form. Admin will only entertain report. Spamming in chat won’t be counted as official report
Schedules for 1st Day
Saturday, 3th May2014 (SGT)
- 1300 – 1400 CheckIn period
- 1400-1430 Bracket preparation
- 1430 Round 1 – BO1
- 1600 Round 2 – BO1
- 1730 Round 3 – BO1
- 1900 Round 4 – BO1
- 2030 Round 5 – BO1
- 2200 Round 6 – Bo1
Sunday, 4th May2014 (SGT)
- 2000 Final – Bo3
- 2000 Bronze – Bo1
How to contact opponent? IMPORTANT
- Go to in game (DOTA2) chat room call “dotatalk“
- Find your opponent via in-game chat room “dotatalk“
- Where to find the chat room? Open Dota 2. At the chat panel click + and type dotatalk. Join the channel
- Each team captain is required to add your opponent team captain at steam. Failure to accept the friend request and failure to communicate with your opponent will grant a free win to your opponent. Your opponent steam profile link can be found at the check in team list.
How to report result?
- Go to www.imgur.com and upload the screenshot of the end game scoreboard
- Click here and fill in the match results form.
- Admin will check and update the results based on the proof.
- Team who late more than 30 minutes will forfeit their match. (This will over rules the standard rules)
- To report dispute between teams please fill in this form.