The search for teams participating on SMM ’13 (DotA) will begin soon, and will feature a state qualifier more extensive than ever.
The search for Malaysia’s promising DotA players will begin this April, as the SMM National Dota Championship : State Qualifier will begin then. This year’s will be a big upgrade from the qualifiers last year, having twice as much qualifiers as the one on the year prior.
The following is the schedule and venue of the upcoming qualifiers:
- 13th–14th April @ Kampar, Perak
- 26th–27th April @ Alor Setar, Kedah
- 11th–12th May @ Melaka
- 25th–26th May @ Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- 8th–9th June @ Selangor
- 22nd–23rd June @ Taiping, Perak
- 6th–7th July @ Kuantan, Pahang
- 13th–14th July @ Batu Pahat, Johor
- 27th–28th July @ Tawau, Sabah
- 2nd–3rd August @ Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
- 17th–18th August @ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- 24th–25th August @ Ipoh, Perak
- 21st–22nd September @ Kuching, Sarawak
- 28th–29th September @ Georgetown, Penang
- 12th–13th October @ Sandakan, Sabah
- 26th–27th October @ Kangar, Perlis
- 9th-10th November @ Johor Bahru, Johor
- 16th–17th November @ Kuala Lumpur
The details regarding the specific location, with proper information such as time and address, will be promptly released as the date of the qualifier approaches. These information will be released on their website.