Here are few useful dota 2 console commands.
First, here is the way to activate console in Dota 2.
- Open Steam
- Goto Library
- Right Click on Dota 2
- Click On properties
- Click on set launch options
- type -console
- Click ok
- You can also type -novid after -console which will deactivate the video that pops up at start of Dota 2.
- In the same place you can use -w 1280 -h 768, which will set width to the values given. Change the values next to -w and -h to your desire.
- In set launch options you can also use -noborder.
- Console is enabled/disabled while in game by ` key which is to the left of key 1 in almost every keyboard.
Now here is the list of commands that you will find useful or may need.
- net_graph 1 – It will show your fps and ping in game. Type net_graph 0 to disable.
- fps_max 60.0 – Will set your maximum frames to 60 per second. Set it according to your needs.
- dota_minimap_hero_size 650 – Increase hero size in minimap. Pretty useful for anyone.
- dota_hud_healthbars 1 – Will make your health smoother without those lines.
- dota_force_right_click_attack 1 – This enables right click deny.
- dota_health_per_vertical_marker 250 – changes the block size in health bars to 250 for every bar.
- dota_disable_range_finder 0 – Will actually show the range of your spells when mouse is clicked on them.
- dota_camera_accelerate 49 – This will make the camera stop exactly where you want it.
- cl_showfps – Show your fps in game.
If you want to set avatar of some hero, check these commands out.
dota_set_avatar 0 – Default
dota_set_avatar 1 – Crystal Maiden
dota_set_avatar 2 – Kunkka
dota_set_avatar 3 – Faceless Void
dota_set_avatar 4 – Furion
dota_set_avatar 5 – Yurnero
dota_set_avatar 6 – Bloodseeker
dota_set_avatar 7 – Lich
dota_set_avatar 8 – Axe
dota_set_avatar 9 – Pudge
dota_set_avatar 10 – Puck
Found these commands to be useful? If you have any command that may help out others, feel free to share you with us.